An overnight tour in Nusa Penida.
Why does it take 2 days to tour in Nusa Penida?
The vast Nusa Penida is not enough to be enjoyed in one day trip.
Because your tour requires a trip to a tourist spot and the most important thing is that you need a lot of time to enjoy the tourist spots you visit.
Obviously not funny if you come and take one picture and leave.
It’s not a vacation is on duty right…?
The Nusa Penida Tour has 3 major areas
- West Nusa Penida.
- East Nusa Penida.
- South Nusa Penida.
If you take the one-day tour, you have to choose one of the Nusa Penida areas.
Too bad, right?
You must miss some beautiful places in Nusa Penida.
Some visitors worry that if they stay overnight in Nusa Penida, the hotel they need is not there.
Don’t worry, Nusa Penida already has various types of hotels.
From cheap hostels to expensive hotels.
The most important thing is why you have to stay overnight in Nusa Penida.
Nusa Penida Sunset
Nusa Penida Beach is indeed very beautiful, but it will be much more beautiful if your moment is at sunset.
You won’t be able to enjoy Nusa Penida Sunset if you don’t stay on Nusa Penida Island.
Because you have to leave the beach at 16.00 pm due the last Nusa Penida fast boat that departs from Nusa Penida to Bali Island is at 17:00 PM.
Spend the night in Nusa Penida.
You will feel the experience of spending the night on an island.
If you want to experience the most extreme, stay at the treehouse. There are several treehouse spots in Nusa Penida,
Sunrise at Nusa Penida.
To get it, you have to wake up at 04:00 am, skip the free breakfast at the hotel because no hotel prepares breakfast at the hotel at 4 am.
Go to Molenteng Hill in eastern Nusa Penida.
Until there it is still dark and a few minutes later you are there and watching as the sun shows itself.
It was an unforgettable moment.
- Meeting Point: Sanur Beach
- Address: Hang Tuah Sanur street (Nearby Warung Mak Beng)
- Time 07.30 AM (Ready in Sanur Beach)
- Departure Time: 08.00 AM
- Kelingking Beach
- Pasir Uug / Broken Beach
- Angels Billabong
- Crystal bay
Why do we recommend the first day to the western part of Nusa Penida?
Because when you live at Nusa Penida you have time to wait sunset time. that will be an amazing time to enjoy the sunset at Nusa Penida. the second day you wake up in the early morning go to the eastern part of Nusa Penida for a sunrise moment. we think that’s the best schedule 🙂
- Atuh Beach & Thousand Island
- Rumah Pohon / Tree House & Molenteng Cliff
- Teletubbies hills
- Diamond Beach
Back to Harbour 04.30 PM from Nusa Penida to Sanur.
- Fastboat Sanur-Nusapenida Round trip
- Hotel (Breakfast + AC + TV)
- Toyota Avansa car
- Island tour 2 days
- Driver/ guide
- Breakfast hotel
- Mineral Water (AQUA)
- Ticket of tourism object
** Exclude: Dinner
- Booking can be from now or later than two days before the scheduled
- Driver concurrently so Guide.
- Use of the room, one room in twos and threes if odd participants (especially for package 2D1N, 3D2N)
|Person||IDR per Person||IDR Total||Room Amount|
HOW TO BOOK TOUR WITH US
- Please fill up the Tour Inquiry form below
- This Tour form is not final confirmation, we will need to check the availability of the tour you request
- We will reply as soon as possible after received your Tour Inquiry
- If the Tour Form doesn’t work, please send us an email directly to this email: info[at]melalinusapenida.com
- Or send us a message via Whatsapp in this number +6281246571450